THE FIRM PROFILE
Prudent Management Advisory Services, (PMAS) is established primarily as Human Capital advisory firm and now caters diverse type of corporate clients, a government registered consultancy firm. PMAS provides optimal advisement in human resources management and other operational concern which covers the following main areas disclosed below:
1. Planning and Administrative Area
· Definition of Competency Models
· Performance Evaluation
2. Organizational Transformation
· Change Management
· Position Manuals
· Organizational Climate Setting
· Organizational Design and advisory
3. Transformation of Human Resources
· Strategic Planning and HR Alignment
· Shared Services
· Adoption of Technology
4. Compensation & Benefits
· Specialized Salary Surveys
· Job Pricing
· Design of Wage Scales and Compensation
· Design of Strategy and Compensation Systems.
5. Operational Area
· Recruitment and Selection (full process)
· Behavioral Tests and Techniques
· Verification of Work and Personal References
· Competency-based interviews
Firm’s vision is to help clients in devising innovative and practical human capital strategies that are tailor-made for their business nature and corporate culture. Firm works with clients to improve organization performance and to create competitive advantages through the effective use of their human capital, encompassing all aspects of attracting, retaining, motivating, developing and compensating people. Our consultants, who have expert knowledge in both human resources and business management, can assist in various aspects of human resources management.
As the Firm grows, it evolves and now provides corporate consulting a professional service designed to assist businesses in developing or achieving goals that lead to success. The Firm offers a wide range of services that include evaluating an existing process or structure, fine tuning some or many aspects of the company’s operation, and offering practical training to key people within the corporate structure. The Firm advisory task can be focused on specific areas of a business or address the overall function of the company. The Firm assists officers of a corporation to understand their roles within the structure of the business in more detail, and offer practical advice on how to maximize their effectiveness for the good of the company as well as to the benefit of the individual. The main goal is to make sure that the talents and abilities currently present among members of management are utilized to best advantage in the task of achieving company goals.
The said evolvement enables the firm to offer corporate services listed below:
1. Management Advisory Services
· Prepares Business Improvement Plan.
· Establishes Accounting Systems
· Assists in evaluation improvement of Internal Controls
· Corporate Merger and Consolidation – From application to government agencies up to accounting and operating aspects.
· Fraud Audits and other assurance and non- assurance engagements.
· Engages in Compilations and reviews.
· Assist bank during PCA or Prompt Corrective Actions.
· Prepares Accounting Manuals and documentations.
· Handles budgeting and profit planning.
2. Conducting Corporate Seminars
· Adoption of International Accounting Standards
· FRP Financial Reporting Package for Banks from theory to actual conversion of books including the necessary journal entries.
· Taxation Updates Actual Approach.
· Internal Control Seminars and Risk Management Seminars
· Other Seminars based on clients’ needs – should be arranged one month before seminars.
3. Internal Auditing Services
The firm also handles corporate internal auditing services.
4. PCA Advisory Services
This includes advisory on preparation of Prompt Corrective Action Plan and required documents needed in the current PCA plan (if already approved before consultancy contract), assisting and helping the compliance officer in preparations of progress reports that the BSP may need from time to time. Assistance will also be extended in proper determination of documentary evidence to prove compliance, in cases BSP so requires.
5. Compliance Risk Assessment
The Firm assesses the level of bank's compliance with all BSP regulations and other governing bodies. Since requirements constantly change as new circulars are issued and manual of regulation for bank undergoes constant revision, performance of self-testing is a continuing requirement.